Terms & Conditions
OPERATED BY NEWMARKET PROMOTIONS LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. PROVISIONAL BOOKING. A provisional booking will only be held for three working days, after this time it will be cancelled if payment is not received in full.
2. BOOKING. Payment by most credit cards, debit cards, cheques or postal orders are accepted and unless a deposit is specified, payment is due in full. A fee applies for credit card transactions, no fees apply for debit cards.
3. CANCELLATION. Unless a tour is cancelled due to insufficient response payment will not be refunded. If a tour is cancelled then all monies paid will be refunded in full, but no further liability whatsoever is accepted.
4. CONFIRMATION. When your payment has been received written confirmation will be dispatched, usually within 14 working days. Passengers should inspect this information upon receipt to verify the tour, date, destination pickup point, special requests and mobility requirements are specified.
5. FINAL DETAILS. Approximately 5-7 days before departure final details will be dispatched which include your coach departure time if applicable. Every care has been taken to ensure that the details are accurate but sometimes changes beyond the control of Newmarket Promotions Ltd may occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice, such as coach company or timings related to departure.
6. JOURNEY. Newmarket Promotions Ltd cannot be held responsible for late arrivals due to circumstances beyond our control, eg: road traffic hold ups, breakdowns or unforeseen delays, acts of terrorism, demonstrations, adverse weather conditions etc.
7. REFUNDS. The advertised performance will not be changed by us. Should we, for any reason, be unable to provide the tickets as advertised, or a performance is cancelled prior to departure a full refund of the monies paid would be due from ourselves. Please note theatres, producers and promoters reserve the right to substitute performers, in this eventuality refunds will not be given.
In the event of a cancellation, abandonment, postponement, curtailment or relocation in whole or in part of the ticketed Event after the departure of the coach, the passenger will be entitled only to a refund of the ticket value (which may be lower than the face value if the ticket was acquired at a special rate) and not the additional cost of the administration and coach travel incorporated within the selling price. However, if a performance is re-arranged by the promoter/management then in this eventuality the passenger will be entitled either to a refund of the ticket value, or alternatively to travel to the re-arranged show subject to an additional fee being paid for the additional travel costs on the re-arranged event.
8. TICKET. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the seats provided. Customers are advised of the ticket face value, this is the normal Single Seat selling Price for the ticket if purchased from the Promoter/Management/Box Office excluding the booking fee. Occasionally wording other than the face value may appear on a ticket and this will refer to the group rate acquired by Newmarket Promotions Ltd. The ticket, however, will gain admission to the area which represents the advertised face value.
Tickets must be produced and/or surrendered to any Newmarket Promotions Ltd official on request. Except for exceptional circumstances tickets are distributed on the coach. If posting is necessary an additional fee will be charged for secure posting.
9. REFUSAL. Newmarket Promotions Ltd reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a passenger's journey in the event of unreasonable behaviour. Any decision in this respect shall be at the discretion of the representative of Newmarket Promotions Ltd on the coach itself. A £20 fee is levied upon passenger(s) aged 16 or over who soil or vomit on the coach.
10. SMOKING, ALCOHOL or ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES are not permitted on the coach.
11. COACH. All arrangements for conveyance are made by Newmarket Promotions Ltd as agent for the passenger upon condition that it shall not be responsible for any damage, delay, injury or inconvenience caused thereby. Passengers are required to occupy only the seats shown on their coach plan. Failure to meet the coach as instructed, either written or verbally, will be deemed as intention not to travel, and no refund will be offered. We accept no responsibility for personal items stored on any part of the vehicle.
Whilst we do everything we can to meet clients' wishes, we cannot guarantee when more than one coach is used that passengers picking up at different pickup points will travel on the same coach. In this instance clients will be contacted prior to departure and offered a change of pick up. No refund or compensation will be offered when such a change has to be made. In these circumstances seating, if applicable, will be together at the venue. The coach will park as near to the venue as possible but it must comply with venue parking provisions and highway regulations, on occasion this may result in a longer walk to the venue than anticipated, compensation will not be given in these circumstances.
12. SPECIAL REQUESTS. Every endeavour is made to comply with special requests regarding seating and should be stated at the time of booking. Special requests are not guaranteed and disadvantaged passengers will be given preference over able bodied travellers.
13. DISABILITY. We will make every effort to accommodate disabled passengers, however, at some venues special provisions need to be made, particularly for wheelchair passengers. Failure to accurately declare a disability may result in problems at a venue and possible refusal, in this instance no refund will apply.
14. MOBILITY SCOOTERS. A limited number of mobility scooters (dry cell batteries only) are accepted for storage on the coach, but for Health and Safety reasons the lifting of the scooter into the vehicle remains the responsibility of the passenger.
15. RE-SELLING OF TICKETS. We undertake to re-sell tickets for clients who are unable to travel ONLY if our allocation has been sold. If we are able to re-sell tickets an administration charge of £5 per ticket will apply.
16. AMENDMENT TO BOOKINGS. Any amendment to pickup points within 28 days of departure will incur a £5 administration fee per booking
17. YOUNG PERSONS. No unaccompanied under 13s allowed, 13-15 year olds carried only with parental consent. Failure to provide parental consent may result in refusal to travel on the day, in this instance no refund will be given. No liability whatsoever is accepted for young persons who fail to comply with travelling instructions. Young persons remain at all times the responsibility of parents/guardians.
18. COMPLAINT. In the unlikely event that you find cause to complain the matter must in the first instance be raised with your courier on the day so he/she has an opportunity to resolve the issue. If the matter cannot be resolved your complaint must be received in writing within 14 days of travel.
19. RESELLING. Reselling a Ticket supplied by Newmarket Promotions Ltd for profit or commercial gain by advertising or other means including the internet will void the ticket. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the cancellation of the booking without refund. Newmarket Promotions Ltd offer a ticket and coach travel service, tickets are distributed on the coach, no exceptions.
20. INTERNET. Details shown are for general information only, all prices are believed correct at time of upload, however Reader Travel reserve the right to verbally confirm a price at the time of booking and this price shall apply and supersede any written material.