READER TRIPS OPERATED BY SEE GROUP LTD
SEE Group Ltd may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
SEE will share your information with 3rd parties only if you have given consent for us to do so. These 3rd parties may use your information to contact you with regards to the specific event or other relevant events you may be interested in, based on your purchase history.
We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING.
- Payment by most credit cards, debit cards are accepted and unless a deposit is specified, payment is due in full.
- Unless a tour is cancelled due to insufficient response payment will not be refunded. If a tour is cancelled by ourselves prior to departure then all monies paid will be refunded in full, but no further liability whatsoever is accepted.
- When your payment has been received an email or written confirmation is despatched, usually within 14 working days. Passengers should inspect this information upon receipt to verify the tour, date, destination pick up point, special requests and mobility requirements are all specified.
- FINAL DETAILS. Approximately 5-7 days before departure final details will be dispatched which include your coach departure time if applicable. Every care has been taken to ensure that the details are accurate but sometimes changes beyond the control of See Group Ltd may occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice, such as coach company or timings related to departure.
- See Group Ltd cannot be held responsible for late arrivals due to circumstances beyond our control eg: road traffic hold ups, breakdowns or unforeseen delays, acts of terrorism, demonstrations, adverse weather conditions etc.
- The advertised performance will not be changed by us. Should we, for any reason, be unable to provide the tickets as advertised, or a performance is cancelled prior to departure a full refund of the monies paid would be due from ourselves. Please note theatres, producers and promoters reserve the right to substitute performers, in this eventuality refunds will not be given. In the event of a cancellation, abandonment, postponement, curtailment or relocation in whole or in part of the ticketed Event after the departure of the coach, the passenger will be entitled to only a refund of the ticket value (which may be lower than the face value if the ticket was acquired at a special rate) and not the additional cost of the administration and coach travel incorporated within the selling price. However, if a performance is re-arranged by the promoter/management then in this eventuality the passenger will be entitled either to a refund of the ticket value, or alternatively to travel to the re-arranged show subject to an additional fee being paid for the additional travel costs on the re-arranged event.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the seats provided. Customers are advised of the normal full single Seat Selling Price for the ticket if purchased from the Promoter/Management/Box Office. Occasionally wording other than the face value may appear on a ticket and this will refer to the group rate acquired by Reader Trips. The ticket, however, will gain admission to the area which represents the advertised face value. For West End theatre, unless stated otherwise, seats are provided in either the stalls, dress circle or royal circle. Some venues operate Dynamic Pricing but the SSP quoted for each ticket is correct at the time of our ticket acquisition but are subject to change at the production’s discretion. Please note any price changes will not affect your package price.
- See Group Ltd reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a passenger’s journey in the event of unreasonable behaviour. Any decision in this respect shall be at the discretion of the representative of See Group Ltd on the coach itself. A £20 fee is levied upon passenger(s) aged 16 or over who soil or vomit on the coach.
- SMOKING, E CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES are not permitted on the coach.
- All arrangement of conveyance are made by See Group Ltd as agent for the passenger upon condition that it shall not be responsible for any damage, delay, injury or inconvenience caused thereby. Passengers are required to occupy on the seats shown on their coach plan. Failure to meet the coach as instructed, either written or verbally, will be deemed as intention not to travel, and no refund will be offered. We accept no responsibility for personal items stored on any part of the vehicle. Whilst we do everything we can to meet clients’ wishes we cannot guarantee when more than one coach is used that passengers picking up at different pick up points will travel on the same coach. In this instance clients will be contacted prior to departure and offered a change of pick up. No refund or compensation will be offered when such a change has to be made. In these circumstances seating, if applicable, will be together at the venue. The coach will park as near to the venue as possible but it must comply with venue parking provisions and highway regulations, on occasion this may result in a longer walk to the venue than anticipated, compensation will not be given in these circumstances.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS. Every endeavour is made to comply with special requests regarding seating and preferences and MUST be stated at the time of booking and these details must be printed on your confirmation document. Special requests are not guaranteed and disadvantaged passengers will be given preference over able bodied travellers.
- We will make every effort to accommodate disabled passengers, however, at some venues special provisions need to be made, particularly for wheelchair passengers. Failure to accurately declare a disability may result in problems at a venue and possible refusal, in this instance no refund will apply.
- MOBILITY SCOOTERS. A limited number of mobility scooters (dry cell batteries only) are accepted for storage on the coach, but for Health and Safety reasons the lifting of the scooter into the vehicle remains the responsibility of the passenger.
- RE-SELLING OF TICKETS. We undertake to re-sell tickets for clients who are unable to travel ONLY if our allocation has been sold. If we are able to re-sell tickets an administration charge of £5 per ticket will apply.
- AMENDMENT TO PICK UP POINTS. These can be made free of charge up to 28 days before departure after which the following fees apply – Up to 21 days £10, up to 14 days £15, up to 7 days £20, no amendments within six days of departure.
- YOUNG PERSONS. No unaccompanied under 13s allowed, 13-15 year olds carried only with parental consent. Failure to provide parental consent may result in refusal to travel on the day, in this instance no refund will be given.
- In the unlikely event that you find cause to complain the matter must in the first instance be raised with your courier on the day so he/she has an opportunity to resolve the issue. If the matter cannot be resolved your complaint must be received in writing within 14 days of travel.
- Reselling a ticket supplied by See Group Ltd for profit or commercial gain by advertising or other means including the internet will void the ticket. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the cancellation of the booking without refund. Reader Trips offer a ticket and coach travel service, tickets are distributed on the coach, no exceptions.
- Details shown are for general information only, all prices believed correct at time of upload, however, Reader Trips reserve the right to verbally confirm a price at the time of booking and this price shall apply and supersede any written material.
- VENUES. Patrons may decide to stand during performances which is outside of our control. Refunds will not be given should they restrict viewing.